Monday, October 01, 2007

Empty promises, its killing me

Then tears of joy, stream down my face.
With arms wide open.

& I'll do it all over again.


Hi all. Just a super duper quick update cos Im tired.
Ohh. Its been 10 years since I last drew something.


MINE.


Original.

Pretty similar right? Sissie said it sucked.

Alright. Woke up late today, cos I thought today was Sunday.
Rushed, my hair was messy. & the worse thing is.

I LEFT MY FNN TEXTBOOK & MY AMATHS TYS & NOTES AT HOME.
I rushed out & I didnt know. My books were just beside me.
-_______________________________-"

Sometimes I hate myself for being so unaware.

Then school was okay. During MT lessons, we all joined class.
Had to do a mock paper. Paper 2. Paper 2 puts people to sleep can.

During FNN, we had a surprise mock test. From the EOYE 2005.
Nobody had studied for it okay! Ugh, Im so dead please.
They asked weird question like,

"How old can a small kid drink orange juice?"

How do I friggin know? -.- & I wrote 9 months.
HAHAHAHAH.
I may be right, right? (:

After school went to lunch at JEC. At Kobayashi.
:D :D


Heeli's.


Meeka's.


Julee's.


Deela's.


Deela & meee (x


SHE'S LOOK LIKE SADAKO RIGHT!!
=/


Gotcha.


Neh nehhhh.

Then I found something in my food!
No lah, not an insect :D


Dirty smiley face.


Clean smiley face :D
Its potato.

Then sissie had to go buy an Audition prepaid card.
Had to go all the way to West Coast to buy you know.
WTH.


Us on bus 51.

Reached there, waited for Chestnut Drive guy & Nazi.
Then we went to bought the card & homed. Tired & hot & sweaty.

Got this throbbing headache now. Frigginnnnn.
Suddenly I feel & have the urge to watch a movie.
Who wanna watch? :D Contact me pls!
Off to sleep & study now. Goodbye all [:


Happy belated bestfriend!! (Small boy)
HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!

Do what makes you happy. Be with those who makes you smile.
Laugh as much as you breathe. Love as much as you live.
'Cause you'll never know when your last smile might be.

No comments: